& Chats

You are not logged in.

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

In order to post messages to this discussion board click here to login/register


Home Register




Subject: If PWC moves abroad, what happens to child maintenance payments? Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 - 15:50:42

H pays child maintenance through the CSA to his ex wife who is planning to move abroad with the children, permanently. There has been a court order in place for contact - for the past 7 years - which will obviously become void when she goes.

What happens to the current maintenance payments, as we can't afford to fly out regularly to visit the children several times a year? Does the CSA reduce payments to offset the cost of travel & accommodation required so that H and I can still maintain some degree of contact with the children? And if so, any ideas as to how much this is by?



Username: anitarex012


Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 - 12:19:29

Hello I am Anita Rex ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Dr Badi the great messenger to the oracle of priest Isusu solution home,I narrated my problem to Dr Badi about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Badi on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:

You need to login / register to post a reply.